About Me

header ads

How Bold Pink predicted Burna Boy, Stefflon Don breakup

How Bold Pink predicted Burna Boy, Stefflon Don breakupwww.9jamog.blogspot.com

Advertisement
Controversial vlogger Bold Pink appears to have been vindicated following rumours that musician Burna Boy has dumped British rapper, Stefflon Don.
After reports inundated the internet on Monday that Burna Boy and actress Princess Shyngle are back together, many have been making reference to a video Pink made in June to caution the UK rapper against the Nigerian artiste.
Steff, real name Stephanie Victoria Allen, was hoping to walk down the aisle and eventually bare Burna Boy’s children. But that dream seems to have come crashing down so fast.
Pink had sounded a warning to Stefflon Don to be careful of how far she goes for the BET Award winner after she had claimed Burna Boy has expressed his desire to marry her.
She alluded that BurnaBoy is only out to use and dump the Stefflon Don. However, the 27-year-old paid no heed to the vlogger.
The social media influencer said that it was very typical of Nigerian male celebrities to use women and dump them when they have had their way, and now we are told the two are officially over.

In June, Stefflon, real name Stephanie Victoria Allen, claimed Burna Boy has expressed his desire to marry her,  despite doubts by fans.
She disclosed this during an interview with Power 105.1 ahead of the BET Awards 2019 while discussing how she met the Best Internationa Act winner.
“Burna Boy is my baby. This is my ring. Next time, it would be his on my finger. I mean, he told me. I’m not just making things up. He’s Nigerian and you know Nigerian weddings are really big. I love Nigerian culture, its amazing,” she said.
“He told me I was going to be his wife and you know how boys always talk shit. I didn’t remember he said that. But he told me and I was like ‘whatever’.”

Two months later, the Afro-fusion artiste hinted that he would love to raise kids with his gilfriend without attracting the public attention.
“It’s not the business part of us, it’s our life. I’m trying to make it right because I don’t want to bring a kid into this life for anyone to be disturbing, wondering what Stefflon Don and Burna Boy’s kid doing. I want to raise a kid the way I was raised,”  Burna Boy had said.
“It’s lovely (being with Stefflon Don). I don’t know how to explain it. It’s just that I try to now kind of like keep it between us. I don’t want to be putting our thing out there in front of everybody anymore. Like you’d be there and you can see it but I don’t want to put it out there for everyone.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments